Creatine is naturally produced in our body and it is used in the recycling of ATP which is our body’s energy
currency. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most well-researched sports nutrition ingredients. When used in
combination with regular weight training, it has been shown to support athletic performance and power.
- What Does it Have – 3 Grams of 100% Creatine Monohydrate per Serving. 100g Powder (33 Servings).
- Zero Calories & Zero Carbohydrates. Unflavored can be mixed with your favorite beverage with ease. Micronized for easy mixing.
- What Does it Do – Helps Support ATP Recycling, Supports Athletic Performance & Power.
- Banned Substance Tested – Informed Choice certified – Standard control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product. Optimum Nutrition is trusted by the best athletes all over the world for past 35 years.
- How To Use: Add 3g (About 1 Scoop) of Micronized Creatine Powder to a protein shake or a glass of your favorite flavoured beverage. Mix it up with a spoon. Tip: On Micronised Creatin Power-up your protein, meal replacement, and weight-gainer shakes with 1 scoop of Micronized Creatine Powder