About this item
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don’t call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- What Does It Have – 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving ‚which helps to build lean and strong muscles; Gluten Free
- Autenticity – SMS us your 6 digit unique code on the pack at 57575 or visit our wesite AUTHENTICATEON.in to instantly test the authenticity of the product
- When To Use – Great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition
- Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- Size/Flavours – Pick your size from 1, 2, 5, and 10 pound options available and 10 Delicious Flavours to chose from
- Instantized – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
For healthy adults consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise programme
Protein Blend 93% (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Thickeners (466, 415), Sodium Chloride, Flavours, Sweetener(955, 960).
Add 1 level scoop of GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY to a glass filled of 180 to 240ml of water or your favorite beverage, also it can be used by mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yoghurt, milk, muffins, cookies, brownies etc.
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With 10 tempting flavors to choose from, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. To instantly check the authenticity of your ON product, SMS us your 6 digit unique code (on the pack) at 57575 or visit our wesite AUTHENTICATEON.in
From the manufacturer
Optimum Nutrition Quality
While it’s true that ON is one of the world’s largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. Our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it’s not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard
The Gold Standard for Protein Quality
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in each serving
- More than 5 grams of the naturally occurring branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in each serving
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
ON Whey Whey Gold Standard Platinum HydroWhey Features Most versatile Most popular Purest whey Purpose All purpose protein mixes easily The ‘Gold standard’ for protein quality Lactose free fast digestion Calories per serving 110 Calories 120 Calories 140 Calories Protein per serving 22g Protein 24g Protein 30g Protein Primary source Contains: whey protein concentrate Contains: primarily whey protein isolates Contains: Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates