From the manufacturer
What Are The Benefits Of Protein?
Muscle Building & Recovery
Helps build and repair muscles following exercise.
Help Meet Daily Protein Needs
Helps meet daily protein needs as a key component of a healthy diet and exercise program.
Weight Management Support
Helps keep you feeling full between meals to support your weight management efforts.
Supports Muscle Health As We Age
As we age, it’s important to consume high quality complete proteins, like whey, to help support optimal muscle health.
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend for several minutes on high – the batter should be thick
- Coat a pan with non-stick baking spray
- Over medium heat add batter to the pan – for 4 pancakes try making each about 4 inches in diameter
- Once bubbles start to appear flip the pancake
- Cook 1-2 minutes on that side
- Repeat until all batter is used
- This recipe makes about 4 servings
Calories – 150
Fat – 9 Grams
Carb – 5 Grams
Protein – 14 Grams
Keto Friendly Pancakes (From Joe the Diet Chef)
Eggs – 2 large
Almond Flour – 1/2 cup (39 grams)
Unflavored Whey ISOPURE – 1 scoop
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar-Free Maple Syrup – 3 tbsp (40 grams)
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
1 % Fat Small Curd No Salt Added Cottage Cheese – 1/4 cup (40 grams)
*Note : Do not use large curd cottage cheese. The cottage cheese needs to be as thick as possible, and not runny. Use small curd cottage cheese .
Note: Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as aguarantee.