About this item
- Increase muscle size and strength
- Maximise muscle creatine
- Formulated for hardgainers
Product descriptionFlavor:Fruit Punch | Size:6 lbs
Years of study by top human performance researchers has confirmed that insulin is one of the body’s most powerful musclebuilding hormones. In fact, research published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that insulin is so potent it could support protein synthesis in skeletal muscle1! Insulin is also very anti-catabolic and reduces protein degradation and stimulates cellular hydration – causing water retention within the muscle cells that translates into greater protein synthesis.
Early creatine researchers also knew the power of insulin, and in some of the first research published in the American Journal of Physiology, it was discovered that taking creatine along with a high dose of simple carbohydrates could trigger as much as 60% better creatine storage in the muscles2. Researchers reporting on their findings confirmed that insulin was the key to pushing more creatine through muscle cell membranes.
The purpose of insulin in the body is to regulate blood glucose levels. When an elevation of blood glucose occurs, the beta cells of the pancreas secrete insulin into the portal vein (the “spike”). Ultimately, insulin works by triggering the movement of nutrients from the blood to the cells – fortifying your muscles with the ingredients they need to grow while at the same time normalizing your blood glucose levels.
From the manufacturer
THE ULTIMATE HARDGAINER CREATINE FORMULA !
- CELL-TECH is a creatine formula that delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates that forces a powerful insulin spike post-workout. The powerful carbohydrates trigger insulin output, enabling it to shuttle the massive 5g dose of creatine and other nutrients straight into the muscle. CELL-TECH contains a full 200mg dose of alpha lipoic acid (ALA). Research suggests that ALA helps improve the absorption of creatine and glucose into the muscle cell through specialized transporters. The transporters and increased muscle cell sensitivity allows insulin to rapidly replenish creatine and glycogen stores, facilitating glycogen super-compensation and an intense muscle-expanding effect. CELL-TECH also contains free-form amino acids that aid in this dramatic cell volumization!
- CELL-TECH can be used by active men, women, fitness enthusiasts, high-performance athletes, powerlifters, crossfitters and bodybuilders. CELL-TECH is particularly effective for hardgainers – lifters who have trouble putting on size.
The use of CELL-TECH did not lead to the down regulation of creatine transporters. This allows athletes to continue to benefit from creatine use, instead of cycling on and off. This means you can use it all year long – just like protein
ENHANCED NUTRIENT TRANSPORT
Each serving of CELL-TECH includes 200mg of the powerful compound alpha lipoic acid (ALA). ALA helps improve the absorption of creatine and glucose into the muscle cell through specialized transporters.
This powerful nutrient-partitioning agent significantly improves the insulin sensitivity of active insulin receptors on the cells’ surface for greater nutrient uptake and creatine saturation
- Maximize muscle creatine
- Increases muscle size
- Enhances strength
The carbs in Cell-Tech creatine trigger insulin output, shuttling the massive 10g dose of creatine and other nutrients straight into the muscle.
GO BIG OR GO HOME!
- Created CELL-TECH – a true third generation creatine formula that harnesses the power of insulin
- Has an ability to pack on muscle mass, size and strength like no other creatine formula before or since
MAXIMIZE MUSCLE CREATINE
- CELL-TECH is the fastest acting, most powerful muscle building creatine formula ever developed
- CELL-TECH is a scientifically engineered hardcore creatine formula that contains core ingredients
SPIKING INSULIN TO DRIVE GAINS!
Cell-Tech creatine powder delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates that forces a powerful insulin spike post-workout.
There are no reviews yet.